News and announcements
Joint stock company ” O’zog’irsanoatloyiha ” Instituti
ANNOUNCES A COMPETITION FOR THE SELECTION OF AN AUDITING ORGANIZATION:
- To conduct an audit of the financial statements of JSC ” O’zog’irsanoatloyiha ” Instituti , compiled in accordance with the National Accounting Standards of the Republic of Uzbekistan, based on the financial results of 2022, in accordance with the National Auditing Standards of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- To conduct an audit of the financial statements of JSC ” O’zog’irsanoatloyiha ” Instituti , prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards for the year 2022, in accordance with International Auditing Standards.
- An independent assessment of the corporate governance system of JSC ” O’zog’irsanoatloyiha ” Instituti based on the results of 2022.
- An independent audit of the reliability of the calculations of the performance coefficients of JSC ” O’zog’irsanoatloyiha ” Instituti based on the results of 2022.
The bid must contain the following documents:
– proposal of the participant of the tender to participate in the tender with the preliminary cost of the audit;
– a copy of the license for the right to engage in audit activities;
– information about the organization;
– copies of qualification certificates of the auditor and other international certificates;
– a copy of the insurance policy;
The following audit organizations are allowed to participate in the competition:
– having a license to carry out audits of all economic entities, including entities with a state share of more than 50%.
– having experience in providing audits in accordance with national auditing standards, financial statements prepared in accordance with national standards;
– having experience in the field of auditing financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
Applications for participation in the competition are accepted until 05/31/2022.
The winner of the competition is the participant who, in aggregate, has offered the most favorable conditions for the company: in terms of price, quality and timing of the audit.